No Re-creating Allowed!

I went to meet one of my couples earlier today, for a pre-wedding meeting. They are marrying at the beautiful Werribee Mansion and Gardens at Werribee in Victoria,  Australia.

I had to share this sign with you, which I found greeting visitors at the entry to the  Park. I am not sure what recreating really means although it reeks of another type of creating to me and I therefore wonder if that is exactly what the message is meant to be about.  After all, re-creating under trees may be pleasant enough past-time, but one hopes it won't be dangerous, nor cause injury! Although the risk of falling limbs (from trees or people?) is also a little daunting.

It prompted this little piece!

Losing Limbs whilst Re-creating.

I never thought it to be dangerous dating,
In fact I give it a quite high rating,
But when it gets to being a past-time injurious,
Then one would feel a little spurious,
When limbs do fall and injuries occur,
One would feel concerned for sure,
So if under the trees you find yourself mating,
Be careful about any unplanned, re-creating!

Ned
www.WedByNed.com.au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Housewives and Housework...1950's style!

The Tram Sandwich

Feline Ballet Class