And of course, Internet Dating to Wedding.

They trawl through the liars, Always alert,
You sound good for Me, And commence with a flirt,
Sure I am single and looking to Wed,
Cant meet this week tho, so next week instead?

Yes, the photo is natural, no air-brushing applied
Well so she had said altho she had lied
I'm in my mid thirties, ( Well it was true back in time)
Actually late 40's, but I am feeling quite fine!

Oh sure I am single, well, its a bit complicated
We still live together but I've been vindicated,
We dont sleep together, well not much anyway,
Mainly at nights, but never by day!!

Yes I love you my dear and always I will,
I cant wait to marry you, and am loving the thrill.
I'm sure you're the most beautiful person I know
I'll confirm that when,  I finally see your photo!!

Ned
www.WedbyNed.com.au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Housewives and Housework...1950's style!

The Tram Sandwich

Feline Ballet Class