Newspaper Article on How to Have Fun Getting Married

Oh, dont you just hate it when you wait 40 years for a media appearance and the Photograph which they use makes you look at least 50 years older than you really are.

None the less, I am VERY appreciative of a new
article which appeared in the local Geelong
 Advertiser today.

Next time, I will insist on a photo taken in the dark.

The first photo is as per the article to the right, referring to my Wed by Ned Marriage Celebrant book titled 'How to Have Fun Getting Married'. ( https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/127840)
The article and THE photo.


The second photo ( below)  is how I see myself in the Newspaper photo.


How I see the Photo in the newspaper article



and then of course, the third photo, how I see myself usually...with airbrishing, make-up, Photoshop etc..........








How I thought I looked in real life!? 
Oh well, my self esteem may be dented but I hope people planning a wedding ceremony might enjoy the E-book! 

Cheers,
Ned Hoskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Housewives and Housework...1950's style!

The Tram Sandwich

Feline Ballet Class