Squash for the Elderly! Everything you Kneed to Know!!

Last night whilst playing my regular squash match, I had an unfortunate accident. I guess it was a kind of chain collision, between right knee, end of racquet and rear wall of court.

In trying to explain how this happened, I was asked to draw a diagram. The following is the result.

I also recently heard on a radio talk-back show, amazingly, whilst driving to my regular game, that of the last 27 people to die on a squash court, 26 had recently been given a clean bill of health by their Doctor!

I therefore surmise that one should not ask the Doctor's opinion on the suitability of your body to partake of the game.

RUNNING AT FRONT WALL TO LURCH FORWARD TO GET A GREAT DROP SHOT :
THE FIRST DRAWING

THE EXPLANATION!!

Next week, I am thinking of wearing a suit of armour and taking 3 aspirin. And of course, I shall be accompanied by my best arm chair and a glass of red.

NED HOSKIN
Wed by Ned
saidbyned.blogspot.com/
www.wedbyned.com.au
www.asizart.com.au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Housewives and Housework...1950's style!

The Tram Sandwich

What I Remember of 2017 ( Whenever that was )