Internet Dating: Part 2

I have touched on Internet Dating before. I have also had the following cartoon in mind for some time.

DO YOU, CAPRICORN CHICK 11 TAKE SCORPIO STUD 71 ,
TO BE YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED  HUSBAND??
I have performed loads of Fun weddings. They are all different and individual. And the fact is, that more and more people are meeting over the Net. And despite some couples feeling a little reticent about discussing the way they met, I think Internet Dating has got to be the way of the future. It has also got to be cheaper! No late night buying of "one more drink" and the resultant unplanned embarrassment that it may lead to! No more buying dinner for total unlikelies.  Now we can meet, greet and get to know each other before ever meeting face to face. And I can vouch for the fact that a significant number of my happiest , long term couples, for whom I have acted as Celebrant,  met over the Net.


One very Internet savvy couple not only met on the Net, but the Groom proposed to his bride to be via txt message.........whilst sitting at opposite ends of the sofa together, swapping lovie dovie text messages!


I am going to ask some of my couples if I can use their experiences in a general sense, to discuss on here in the future. Whilst some experiences may have been Gross, it would be nice to see the Nett result!! 


Stay tuned...... Errr---Logged on!


www.WedByNed.com.au
http://saidbyned.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Housewives and Housework...1950's style!

The Tram Sandwich

What I Remember of 2017 ( Whenever that was )