Blogs, Blobs and On-Line Lingo.

I am constantly amused by mis-interpretation of information and conversational content. None more so than regarding everything and anything to do with the Internet. And we all know the frustration of getting a dot in the wrong spot, or leaving out the forward slash, and therefore ending up with a dead-end.

As such, I was thrilled to hear from great friends ( whom I think had better remain anonymous) when they explained that they had been searching but were unable to locate my SaidByNed BLOB.


Obviously, I had no choice but to come up with the following cartoon!


"See Jan, that must be Ned's On-Line Blob he was telling us about."

Ned Hoskin
www.wedbyned.com.au
http://saidbyned.blogspot.com/





Comments

  1. Isn't that Muriel? it looks very much like her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this week Muriel was changed to Jan...as a tribute to the subject matter....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Housewives and Housework...1950's style!

The Tram Sandwich

What I Remember of 2017 ( Whenever that was )