Writers Block to Novella...in a Day.

I woke up with a Writers block, Firmly in my head,
So I took up macrame classes and decoupage instead,
Then I tried some kung-fu and had a game of tennis too,
And I really enjoyed the cooking Class and making Swiss fondue,
I even did computer class and then a little yoga,
Sewing class was really good and I made my own red Toga,
Carpentry is fun to do , but be careful with the saw,
I studied Law and Politics, but found them both a bore,
Cake making, Mechanics , Philosophy and  How to Build a Boat
So much choice of things to do , I can even make my soap,
I woke up today with Writers Block, tried some courses to quell the gloom,
IF only I had the time to write , I'd write my novel this afternoon.


'I'm sorry Neville, but it's the worst case of Writers Block I have ever seen.'




Ned Hoskin
http://saidbyned.blogspot.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Housewives and Housework...1950's style!

The Tram Sandwich

Feline Ballet Class